برای خرید و دانلود کتاب Seismic data acquisition on land نوشته Homayoon Mohammadiha و خواندن و شنیدن هزاران کتاب الکترونیکی و صوتی دیگر، اپلیکیشن طاقچه را رایگان نصب کنید.
معرفی کتاب Seismic data acquisition on land
Estimating the shapes, sizes and positioning of subsurface- geological structures are the aims of a geophysical survey. The structural characteristics are important at hydrocarbon exploration because of the relation between this natural source with these structures and specifically anticlines. Seismic prospecting is remarkably better than other geophysical methods such as Gravity surveying, geo-electrical surveying, magnetic surveying and radiometric surveying due to various items like good accuracy and resolution or high penetration. The main usage of seismic survey is at hydrocarbon prospecting, but it is utilized in groundwater exploration and civil projects like determining bed rocks at great projects. It seems fossil fuel will have been the significant energy consumption at the end of 21 century, although, there is a lot of studies in order to provide other alternative economical energy sources.
I worked as a geophysicist in 2D seismic surveying at the Qeshm Island and Shanul Region (Alamarvdasht) in 2000 and 3D seismic surveying at Khesht-Konartakhteh Region at 2003 in common projects between relevant firms of NIOC and international well-known companies like BGP. This book is result of rearrangements of my daily memorandums and I hope it would be beneficial for beginners in this field.
- Chapter 1- History of seismic prospecting
- Chapter 2- Seismic- petroleum exploration
- Chapter 2.1- Direct seismic method
- Chapter 2.2-Seismic refraction
- Chapter 2.3-Seismic reflection
- Chapter 3- Field practice
- Chapter 3.1-Surveying activity
- Chapter 3.2- Array and spreading geophones
- Chapter 3.3- Seismic energy Sources
- Chapter 3.4- Noises
- Chapter 3.5- Low Velocity Layer (L.V.L)
- Chapter 3.6- Drilling
- Chapter 4- Preprocessing seismic data